Valecchi Calzature was born in 1923 in the historic center of Borgo San Lorenzo.For three generations it has been offering its customers shoes that are born from Italian craftsmanship.
It all begins with Settimio Valecchi, who made custom-made shoes in his laboratory and after the war the laboratory was transformed into a shop.
Meanwhile Marcello, son of Settimio, went to Florence to learn his father's trade and after a few years of commuting he decided to enter the workshop.
Marcello, with his wife Teresa, have been the soul of the shop managed with so much passion and love for many years.
In 1997 the third generation, Cosetta, took over, with the same passion transmitted by her family, she has been running the business for 23 years now.
In reality, Cosetta has always been in the shop together with her beloved parents, who accompanied her and helped her manage the business.
Today Cosetta manages her own business with the precious collaboration of Samanta.
Valecchi calzature welcomes its customers with professionalism and with the cordiality that has always distinguished us, in our history spanning more than a century.